Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

heh

just another example of how we are all slaves to the internet.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

ah memories....

I had a horrible first encounter with creepers, i was about to leave my house and then on DROPPED DOWN right on freaking top of me, i nearly crapped myself and it destroyed my bed, chest, and my house.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

awsome

"i am sorry mam, you sin died"
"Oh god... How?"
"he was thrown into a giant blender we had on hand for no apparent reason"
"......"
"yeah we know, it was awkward for us to"

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Ah madness

whare would newgrounds be withought you?

Katan Katan

Still good

i love this animation still after so many times watching it, great story and animation. and did anyone else catch the elevator OTIS joke?

Slush Invaders Slush Invaders

sweet

and this my freind is why you dont mess with a gamers consol of choice, YOU WILL GET YOUR ASS KICKED!

Hammerspace Hammerspace

nice

loved it, amazing fluidity and nice weapons. The only thing i thought was wrong is that the fourth dimension is a mathimatical term, not space (im presuming he transports them from a small dimensional rift in his back pocket).

tomtyke responds:

The fourth dimension strictly speaking is largely thought of as time, so my idea was that he created a small pocket of time slightly out of synch with the normal flow, and all he has to do is bend time slightly to retrieve the item he stashed there

WTFuture WTFuture

lol!!!!1!!

I WANTED MY CHICKEN, EXTRA CRISPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LAZER HITS HIM* This changes NOTHING!!!!!!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Win or Fail???

it was realy odd how his bad driving helped a crap load of people but then he kills his friend and forgets the ice.